After two weeks of fierce competition, the BullRace (https://www.btcmex.com/bullRace) trading competition held by BTCMEX came to a successful conclusion. This competition, with two prizes for ROI and Trading Volume, shad a total prize pool worth $30,000. At present, all prizes have been distributed to the BTC fund accounts of the winning users.
The BullRace competition ROI awards was fiercely competitive. The trader "ikimonogakari" defeated the previous BotRace (https://www.btcmex.com/1-botRace) competition’ champion with a slight advantage of 978.40% against kijitora’s 969.03%.
ikimonogakari was interviewed once the competition ended, with questions involving trading knowledge background, learning methods, trading strategies, trading suggestions, and more. The details of which can be found down below.
- Congrats buddy, please introduce yourself briefly.
Ikimonogakari: I am a software engineer, graduated in computer science, and once worked in an international first-line Internet company, and now I am working on a mobile Internet-related project in an entrepreneurial company. I also like taking care of children and trade Cryptocurrencies.
- Is Ikimonogakari your commonly user ID? Is there any meaning to using this name?
Ikimonogakari: I think their songs are pretty good, so I just used them, hoping that there will be no misunderstandings.
- In this competition, you demonstrated a very professional trading skill. Do you have a traditional financial background and trading experience before?
Ikimonogakari: I have learned some financial-related quantitative trading, read books and watched videos, and I have many friends who are engaged in the financial and trading industries. I usually consult with various friends whenever I encounter problems.
- Are there commonly used social platforms and software? Where should we follow you?
Ikimonogakari: I am on the BTCMEX telegram group (group address: https://t.me/BTCMEXoffical), and everyone can exchange experiences on it. I also look forward to the official follow-up to organize an exchange group for API traders.
- When did you become familiar with and enter the field of blockchain (Bitcoin trading)?
Ikimonogakari: I have entered the Crypto trading space since 2012. I am an old leek.
- We understand that you used the API to access the competition. Can you briefly introduce your strategy?
Ikimonogakari: My strategy is mainly trend analysis and statistical arbitrage.
- Facing the rapidly changing Cryptocurrency trading field, do you have any suggestions for other users and beginners?
Ikimonogakari: The ups and downs in the Cryptocurrency field can be amazing. It is recommended that beginners have their own judgments, observe the information and technical aspects, remove the fake and keep the truth, and have a set of trading guidelines that meet their own.
- Please introduce your experience in programming.
- It is necessary to have your own own set of back-testing system to simulate various situations.
- Must have a solid algorithm and engineering ability to achieve the ultimate in program optimization and fault tolerance.
- Do a lot of operation and maintenance, monitoring ,and statistics.
- If you can, please tell us about your bot.
Ikimonogakari: I use python+golang to implement my bot, instead of using an external framework, I also implemented a rest api myself, and tried every means to optimize the speed (every millisecond).
I tend to have rebate platforms for makers to do trading. Generally, the ratio of taker:maker is controlled at a certain ratio and adjusted according to different platform characteristics.
- Please give your valuable comments to BTCMEX.com.
- BTCMEX is relatively friendly to API traders, especially the rare limit is very wide, API traders can implement their own algorithms. As long as the system is stable enough, I believe the reputation of BTCMEX will rise.
- Hope that BTCMEX can further optimize the real-time performance of deep push ws socket.
- Hope that BTCMEX can attract more users through word of mouth in the future.